Job Openings with Tri-County Broadcasting
Tri-County Broadcasting (ESPN Radio 1430 WFOB and Mix 96.7 WBVI)
has an immediate opening for an experienced front office receptionist to
add to our successful and strong team. Ideal candidate must:
• Possess the willingness and flexibility to multi-task and learn various
responsibilities inherent to the success of the station.
• One year of media, television, cable or radio sales experience helpful
but not necessary.
• Ability to work well with others and to develop strong, positive and
uplifting communication skills with both coworkers and to secure
• Generate digital and non-traditional ad revenue through computer
based artwork (Ads, Billboards, Media Guides, etc.)
• Be creative in the assistance of developing advertising and promotional
campaigns with the sales team.
• Possess strong presentation, organizational and computer skills.
Excellent opportunity for an ambitious, motivated
office receptionist to join a very productive team.
Please send resume and cover letter with wage expectations to:
Attn: Radio Station Receptionist
P.O. Box 1158
Fostoria, OH 44830
Board Operator for Tri-County Broadcasting
Part-Time Position at $9.50 per hour
Tri-County Broadcasting is seeking an individual to handle the following Board Operator responsibilities:
¨ Set up, operate & maintain electronic equipment used to transmit radio programs
¨ Control audio equipment to regulate volume level & quality of sound during radio broadcasts
¨ Monitor incoming & outgoing signals & adjust equipment as necessary to maintain quality broadcasts
¨ Observe, monitor & converse with station personnel to determine audio/video levels are airing
¨ Report equipment problems
Criteria for the position:
¨ Detail-oriented, capable of meeting deadlines, working both independently & with others
¨ Ability to interact with computers & electronic equipment
¨ Knowledge of Microsoft Office
¨ Must be able to work nights (7 to 11) and weekends
If you are interested, please contact Lance Morris or 419.435.1430 to learn more about the position.