Job Openings with Tri-County Broadcasting
Responsible for the general administrative support of the TCB (ESPN Radio and Classic Hits 96.7) office.
Full-time Position with a starting pay of $15.31 an hour
Education, Experience, and Qualifications:
To apply email email@example.com and have Receptionist/Office Coordinator in the subject line
Co-host for Psych Up/Scoreboard during High School Football
We are seeking individuals to co-host our Friday Night Football Pre and Post game shows for high school football that we call our Psych Up and Scoreboard Shows.
· Show runs every Friday night during football season. Week one through maybe a game or two of the playoffs depending on how many area teams would make it. First show would be August 19th.
· Past seasons have had it run at the Fricker’s in Findlay, just off of I-75. The past two years we did them from our studios. At this point we are unsure if this show will be done from the studios or on location.
· Psych Up Show starts at 6:00 and runs until about 6:48 and leads into our game coverage on all our stations.
· Scoreboard show starts shortly after both games are finished and runs for about an hour.
· Show will run on both our AM/FM stations.
Content for Psych Up –
· Preview the games all across our stations. Games are on WFOB and WBVI along with previewing games for other area teams.
For the Scoreboard Show -
· Recap the games we had on the air and give scores for other area games and also plug the scores page on our websites.
· Interview a broadcaster from each of the games
Pay is $85 each week. If shows are done from the studio you would get pizza from the nearby Fostoria Pizza Palace, and if on location (Fricker’s) you would get that food while on location.
To apply please send a current resume AND a highlight reel to firstname.lastname@example.org
Board Operator for Tri-County Broadcasting
Part-Time Position at $9.50 per hour
Tri-County Broadcasting is seeking individual(s) to handle the following Board Operator responsibilities:
¨ Set up, operate & maintain electronic equipment used to transmit radio programs
¨ Control audio equipment to regulate volume level & quality of sound during radio broadcasts
¨ Monitor incoming & outgoing signals & adjust equipment as necessary to maintain quality broadcasts
¨ Observe, monitor & converse with station personnel to determine audio/video levels are airing
¨ Report equipment problems
Criteria for the position:
¨ Detail-oriented, capable of meeting deadlines, working both independently & with others
¨ Ability to interact with computers & electronic equipment
¨ Basic knowledge of Audacity
¨ Must be able to work nights (7 to 11) and weekends
If interested, please email email@example.com with a resume to apply